Reminder: TC Sharks End of Season Party Monday, July 1st!
Yay!! Time for some fun and awards! Before I share information about our celebration tomorrow night (Monday, July 1st at Blue Valley), here is a note from our team president, Josh Clark:
What a fantastic season! Hopefully, everyone had a great time learning to swim, setting best times and creating lasting friendships with teammates and neighbors.
But, before it's over, we have one more chance to get together. Please join us on Monday, as we will have our End of the Season Party, celebrating the end of this amazing season with the Sharks community. We will be providing pizzas (including vegetarian and gluten-free), salad, drinks, snacks and dessert.
Our season is a success because of the community that supports it - the swimmers who give their bests at practices and meets, the coaches that go above and beyond to help swimmers improve while making practice fun, the parents that get the swimmers to the pool for practice, early Saturday morning meets and then volunteer to make the meets run smoothly, and our community, who lets us use the pool and cheers us on as we race the Seals, Barracudas and other teams. It truly is special seeing everything come together. So, please join us where we can all say THANK YOU to swimmers, coaches, parents and everyone else who was involved this year.
See you Monday, and Go Sharks!
2019 TC Sharks President
Monday, July 1st, 5:30-10pm @ Blue Valley Pool
- 5:30pm Pizza delivery and time to party!
- 6:15pm Awards ceremony for 5-10 year olds
- 6:45pm Special Awards Ceremony - All ages
- 7:15pm Awards ceremony for 11-18 year olds
- 7:30 Swimming and music
- 10:00pm Party wraps
This is such a fun event for all ages and gives our swimmers a great end to an awesome season of swimming with friends! All swimmers and their families are welcome!
Here are some last minute details for your planning purposes:
- Blue Valley is closed for this private event, but we have hired lifeguards from 5:30-10pm. Families can plan on arriving at 5:30pm.
- TREATS: We have lots of your favorite treats left this season, so save room for free candy and ice cream treats!
- FOOD: In addition to sweet treats,there will be pizza, salad, snacks, drinks, Sharks Team cakes and fresh fruit.
- EVITE: RSVP here!
- VOLUNTEERS: Still need a few folks to sign up for a half hour to an hour to help us out tomorrow night!
PLEASE NOTE: During the awards portion of the events, we want to remind everyone to please avoid talking/side conversations while you are near the pavilion. We want everyone to enjoy applause and congrats for a great season.
Shelly, Special Events Lead & Christina, Awards Lead
P.S. If you are not able to attend the celebration, be on the lookout for an email about when and where to get your awards, ribbons and trophies.