TC Sharks - Registration Update
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...
Hello TC Sharks!!!!!
Believe it or not, it's time to start thinking about summer! And, we hope your summer will include the Travis Country Sharks!
Registration will open May 4 - stay tuned!
- All Travis Country kids ages 5 - 18 who want to swim and have fun this summer!
- The 2021 TC Sharks Intramural Swim Season
- All practices and intramural Fun Meets will be at the Travis Country Hilltop pool
HOW’S IT GOING TO WORK?
Pretty much as in past years, but with a few changes that we ask for your patience and flexibility. Keep in mind that TC Sharks is one of the few neighborhood swim teams in our league to have a team or season this year.
- Swimmers and parents will be expected to comply with legally required COVID safety protocol requirements for practices and the fun meets. Notice will be sent out closer to the beginning of the season detailing the specifics based on requirements at that time.
- Swimmers must sign up through Sign Up Genius link each week for practice slots. Practices will be limited/capped at certain # (this is TBD) and swimmers will be checked in once they arrive at pool.
- Swimmers not checked in when practice begins forfeit their reserved spot; remaining practice spots will be filled at practice on a first-come basis for swimmers who didn’t get a practice spot who may show up for their age group practice time & jump in if there’s an opening
- New volunteer opportunities (yes, opportunities) will be added this year to manage the Sign Up Genius account as well as check-in swimmers for practice.
- May 4-18: Registration
- June 8-26: Swim practice Tuesday – Friday at Hilltop (morning & afternoon/evening)
- June 26: TC Sharks Intramural Team-Only Meet
- June 28 – July 2: No practice
- July 6 – 24: Swim practice Tuesday – Friday at Hilltop (morning & afternoon/evening)
- July 24: TC Sharks Intramural Team-Only Meet
- BECAUSE IT’S FUN! And, a great way to meet neighbors & have your kids grow confidence in the pool
- $160 for the first child, $120 per child for each additional
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?:
- What is the commitment?
- We hope that you’ll attend as many practices and Fun Meets as you are able. But, we understand summer vacations, etc. So, join us as often as you are able.
- How can I help?
- Thanks for asking!!!! We’re asking that all parents do 16 volunteer hours to make this summer a success. We’re also looking to fill two new volunteer positions:
- Signup Genius Volunteer (managing practice registrations)
- Sign In Volunteer (managing checking in swimmers for practices)
Please email me if you have any questions. Thanks & Go Sharks!
Rob Henneke Jenny Corbin
Communications Director Registrar
(You are receiving this email because you were registered with the Sharks in 2019.)